We offer a selection of short courses related to customer service and practical marketing. These courses can be delivered anywhere in the UK. A full list of the courses is below.
PRACTICAL MARKETING COURSES
• Producing an online newsletter
• Using Facebook for business
• Writing and publishing an online blog
• Organising an event using Eventbrite
• Using online tools for market research
• Business and marketing writing skills
• Writing for the internet
• The secrets of getting your story into the press
• Producing the perfect newsletter
• Free tools on the internet to help you in your business and everyday work
CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSES
Research by Ipsos shows that it’s over FIVE times more expensive to win a new customer than to keep an existing one. Yet companies and organisations still seem to place more emphasis on winning new sales, rather than looking after the clients they’ve already got!
However, with a bit of thought and planning, you can create a customer service strategy which will thrill your existing customers and turn them into fans and advocates - generating more sales and greater goodwill for your organisation.
As an acknowledged expert on this subject, Darren Bugg runs several different courses about customer service and customer loyalty, ranging from entry-level training for front-line staff, through to management level courses for business leaders and entrepreneurs.