The Institute of Customer Service Annual Conference is the biggest forum for customer service thought leadership and best practice in the UK. The event brings together hundreds of service professionals and business leaders to learn from examples of global service excellence and share best practice.
The Conference takes place on 3rd March 2020 at the London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane and will be hosted by the BBC Business Editor Simon Jack. The guest speakers include:
- Jean-Marc Dupont, Customer Experience Executive, Amazon
- Lord John Bird MBE, Founder, The Big Issue
- Sian Jones, CEO, Xoserve
- Peter Cross, Customer Experience Director, John Lewis
- Joe Garner, CEO, Nationwide
- Peter Farrer, Chief Operating Officer, Scottish Water
- A panel of regulators featuring the FCA, Ofwat, Ofgem and the Regulator for Social Housing
In the evening on 3rd March, the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards ceremony will take place at the same venue.
Click here for more details or to book your ticket.