The UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI) is the national measure of customer satisfaction. It gives a unique insight into the quality of customer service in the UK as a whole, across all sectors of the economy. It is based on a six-monthly online survey of consumers which is demographically representative of the UK population. It is now regarded as the nation’s leading customer service barometer!
To celebrate 10 years of the UKCSI, there will be a special launch event for the latest index report. The event takes place on 22nd January 2020, at the Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS. Guest speakers confirmed so far include Peter Sinden, Executive Strategy Director at LV, Mark Gait, Director of Customer Service at O2, Jo Causon, CEO at the Institute of Customer Service and Brian Weston, Head of Research and Insight at Institute of Customer Service.
Reasons to attend the UKCSI Launch Event:
• Get the latest insight into the state of customer service in the UK
• Discover customer service trends and discuss key issues
• Find out how your sector is performing and how you can benchmark against them
• Learn about your customers' priorities and the importance of the five customer experience dimensions: Experience, Complaints, Customer Ethos, Emotional Connection and Ethics
• Obtain copies of the UKCSI report and Customer Focus magazine
• Network with other industry professionals
Click here for more details and to book your place at the event.