The UK Customer Satisfaction Awards are the UK's most prestigious awards in the area of British customer service. The Awards are run by The Institute of Customer Service.
The Awards recognise organisations and individuals that have implemented successful customer service strategies. Organisations can benefit from the process of entering awards through reflecting on the achievements submitted, lifting staff’s morale and impacting employee engagement positively.
Nominations can be submitted free of charge by both members and non-members. Entries close on 14th October 2022.
The Awards ceremony takes place on 7th March 2023 at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London.
The categories are as follows:
- Cabot Financial - Employee Engagement Strategy
- Ipsos - Best Use of Customer Insight
- Kantar - Best Customer Experience
- Paragon Customer Communications - Best Application of Technology
- Pension Insurance Corporation - Customer Satisfaction Innovation
- Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy
- Best Customer Service Partnership
- Customer Service Changemaker
- Customer Commitment Award B2B
- Customer Commitment Award B2C
- Customer Feedback Strategy
- Customer Focus Award - Large enterprise
- Customer Focus Award - SME
- Customer Service Strategic Leadership
- Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Trusted Quality Provider
- Sustainable Customer Service
- Customer Service Return on Investment
For more details about the Awards and to submit your entry click here