The Institute of Customer Service will be holding their Annual Conference on 12th March 2024 at the London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane. The event is open to members and non-members.
The event is the biggest forum for customer service thought leadership and best practice in the UK. The event draws hundreds of service professionals and business leaders together to learn from examples of global service excellence.
The event will be chaired by the
well-known TV presenter, broadcaster and journalist Amol Rajan, and it will feature
several well-known special guest speakers including:
- Tom Athron, CEO, Fortnum & Mason
- Dame Irene Hays, Owner and Chair of Hays Travel
- Professor Martin Rees (Lord Rees of Ludlow, OM, FRS), Astronomer Royal
- Aileen Dalisay, Head, AI Partnerships, EMEA, Google
- Andrew Miller, CEO, Motability Operations Group
- Nicola McQueen, CEO, NHS Professionals
- Basil Scarsella, CEO, UK Power Networks
The UK Customer Satisfaction Awards will follow this event, and more details will be posted about these Awards on The Customer Service Blog.
Click here for more details about the
event and to book your tickets.
To see hundreds more articles click here to visit our archive